Friday, August 30, 2013

Five on Friday


It's that time of the week again, linking up for five on Friday!

[One] I am so excited to be leaving work at 11:30 today to be able to get on the road with my hubby and we are Indiana bound.... can't wait to see the Donaldsons and spend the weekend with them (especially meeting cutie Miss Lilly)! I'm also loving the fact that it is a long weekend!!

[Two] We are so thankful and excited that P got a new youth ministry job this week and begins his new job next week, can't wait to see what is in store for this ministry...let the fun begin! God is good!

[Three] My Chloe dog had to have blood work done this week, mainly to see if she is diabetic or not.... we still haven't got the results back and this doggy mama is getting a bit anxious!

[Four] I believe I like the new pair of heels I got at Cato's this week a bit much, they are nude patent leather peep toe heels.... that were on sale for $9.99. I haven't got to wear them out yet, but I may or may not have put them on at home just to see how it felt to wear them. ;)

[Five] I really need to check the schedule and plan out some football games to go to.... I want to watch my brothers play (and watch sister cheer, of course)!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke