Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Digging Deeper

I don't know about you all, but sometimes I feel like I don't spend as much time with God as I should.... and I hate that. Being a Christian is the most important thing in my life and I think I owe God more time than I allow. It's an easy thing to do, with all the things we have going on daily, God's time sometimes slips through the cracks. I have been wanting to start a new devotional book and after bouncing from book to book and reading reviews, I have decided to do a devotional titled "Beautiful in God's Eyes" by Elizabeth George. This book shows what it means to be a Proverbs 31 woman and I am excited to get the book and get started. Have you ever read this book or do you have any good devotional recommendations? If so, I'd love for you to share! After I finish this book, I am wanting to start "The Power of a Positive Wife". They both looked like great books, it was just a matter of which one to do first. I'm hoping doing a daily devotional with friends will be encouraging, help me make more time for God daily, and will teach/show me ways to live as a better Christian.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke