Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for today.
I'm thankful for my hubby's job opportunity.
I'm thankful that it is almost the weekend.
I'm thankful for my health.
I'm thankful that we live near friends now.
I'm thankful for my work schedule.
I'm thankful that I am finished with schooling.
I'm thankful for my new tire on my car.
I'm thankful for ibuprofen in times of head aches
I'm thankful for my awesome family!
I'm thankful to know that God loves me (and you.)
I'm thankful that I get to see one of my best friends next weekend.
I'm thankful for God's timing.
I'm thankful for my education.
I'm thankful that is is almost time for Fall.
I'm thankful for sweet tea.
I'm thankful for my new makeup!

What are you thankful for?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I love this. such a good reminder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather! I tried to access your blog, but it wouldn't let me :( Maybe something w/ your settings??

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke