Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Back again for Thankful Thursday...
I'm thankful to have my needs met daily.
I'm thankful for my hubby's new job.
I'm thankful for encouraging friends.
I'm thankful for comfy pajamas.
I'm thankful for the fan I use every night.
I'm thankful for bath and body works cashmere shea butter hand cream.
I'm thankful that my car is reliable.
I'm thankful that I can an extra day off this weekend.
I'm thankful for our wonderful health insurance coverage.
I'm thankful for ice cream.
I'm thankful for earrings.
I'm thankful for the weather forecast so I know what to expect (kind of)
I'm thankful for days I can sleep in.
I'm thankful that Fall is coming.
I'm thankful for my husband, always.
I'm thankful to not wear a uniform to work.
I'm thankful that I enjoy cooking.
I'm thankful that we get to spend our weekend with Emily and her family!
What are you thankful for this week?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke