Thursday, August 8, 2013

Random Ramblings...

I’ve been having a lot of random thoughts, some that are probably pointless… but I’m sharing them with you!
•I need to get my nails filled in
•I am looking forward to my hair appointment in 2 weeks
•I’m also looking forward to my Thirty-One party in 2 weeks (you can order, just ask how!)
•I am enjoying living in our new town, but I do miss some of the amenities/places that were close to us before..but we LOVE having friends nearby
•I can’t wait for football season to start, we live closer to my family now so we will be planning to watch my younger brothers play football, and of course watch my sister cheering on the sideline
•Getting closer to fall means that it’s about time for apple cider…. And I can finally pull out my fall wreath and decorate my house with all things fall
•I am liking my new job, I feel like I’m in the groove of things now
•I am excited that Chloe liked her new dog toy, a stuffed chicken
•I’m wanting to try a new recipe next week, you should share one with me!
•I’m looking forward to Christmas decorating and baking
•I’m kind of bummed that we don’t live in a place to get many trick-or-treaters on Halloween
•I need to wash my vehicle
•I’m thankful for weekends, only one more workday this week!
•I haven’t been very crafty lately and I miss it, time for a project!
•I HATE the lack of cell phone signal in my office
•I want to buy a few new shirts for Fall
•I’ve recently became a fan of Zulily
What are your random thoughts today?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. love that you love zulily now! Have you ordered anything yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe is too cute!!! Love Zulily!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke