Friday, August 23, 2013

Currently...

Hey guys! I am getting this post idea from Ryan, if you don't already, you should check her out! Anyways, this is a fun list of what is currently going on with me, so without further adieu....

Reading: I started reading Safe Haven last week, but have been busy and I haven't given it much time... I am wanting to get back into it next week, I'm liking it so far!

Listening to: my ipod has been on "shuffle" going through Chris Tomlin's albums while I'm at work, isn't it crazy how music can just make the day seem better? This week when it hasn't been Chris Tomlin at my desk, it's been Casting Crowns or Audio Adrenaline. Did you know that Audio A was formed at the small college that I went to for my undergrad, how cool is that? I love that music is an awesome source of worship!

Loving: This past weekend, I became a Thirty-One gifts consultant. Yesterday I recieved a large PINK box and I was very excited to open it to see my getting started package. I didn't have time to look at everything, but I am loving all the new thirty-one products I recieved... I am also loving the fall print patterns!

Wearing: Yay for casual day at work! I love jean days, it just makes everything so much easier... today I am wearing dark jeans, an orangy-red 3/4 sleeve top, my origami owl necklace, black earrings, a black flower headband, and black sandals.

Looking forward to: I love my job, but I am looking forward to 4:30 so that I can start my weekend and get on the road to Lexington where we will be staying until Sunday. Within this trip, I'm looking forward to seeing our buddy Scott, seeing my grandparents, getting my nails filled in (finally!!), and going to home goods!

Cooking/baking: Last night we made some no bake cheesecakes that where pretty good! I won't be cooking much (if at all) since we won't be home this weekend, but I'm wanting to do some grilling next week if weather allows...

Wishing: I am wishing the weather would make up it's mind... it's storming, then it's beautiful outside.... it's cool fall temps, and then it's blazing hot. Maybe I'm just being ungrateful for the changes of weather, shame on me... or maybe I just really want it to be fall, yeah, that's it!

So... what's current with you?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, lady! :)

    Girl, I totally agree on the music. I'm currently blasting my "Francesca Battistelli" station on Pandora at work, and it has made my pretty terrible morning much better already! :)

    That weather sounds like Texas! You never know when a random summer thunderstorm might roll through here! :)

    Thanks again for dropping by. Looking forward to following along with you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke