Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Any movie buffs out there?

Hello to all!
Are there any movie buffs out there? Or does anyone have any good movie recommendations/ movies they think are a must see?
Sometimes in the evenings, Preston and I like to watch a movie after dinner time. Normally I am interested in the more "chick flick" type movies, comedy, or family friendly movies. Some of my favorites include "Life as We Know It", "Just Go With it", "A Walk to Remember", and "Couples Retreat"....oh and "Pitch Perfect"! However, I recently learned I am interested in action movies as well. Last night Preston and I watched "Transformers: The Dark of the Moon" and it was SO good, I loved it! I'm sure Preston enjoyed watching a less sappy movie too, he's always a good movie sport, but I'm sure watching this was a nice change. I liked the movie so much, I ordered "Transformers: The Revenge of the Fallen" on Amazon and it should be here Friday, woohoo!

Oh, one thing is for sure, I don't like HATE scary movies, I just can't do them... too much for me!!
What kind of movies do you like? What do you suggest we watch? Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I am with you on this one, but S likes non sappy movies too. We have watched and I enjoye d(to my surprise) all the Harry Potter movies, Star Wars, the 007 movies and the Oceans movies. You should watch them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes, I am all for star wars.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke