Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Recipe Swap: Buffalo Chicken Dip

Don't you just love trying a new recipe and it being a huge hit?! I love the feeling, so I thought I would share a recipe I tried that went great, it is buffalo chicken dip. It's easy, but delicious...perfect for get togethers or parties. Or, you may want it on a bun and have it for dinner... it's seriously SO good!



Ingredients:
1 (8oz.) package of cream cheese
1/2 cup Frank's buffalo hot sauce
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/2 shredded mozzarella cheese
2 (12.5oz) cans chicken breast (drained)

Directions:
pre heat oven to 350*
In a deep baking dish, stir cream cheese until smooth
Add buffalo sauce, ranch, and cheese. Stir until mixed well.
Using a fork, shred chicken
Add chicken to mixture, mix well.
Bake for 20 minutes
Eat with tortilla chips, crackers, or bread....enjoy!

Join in with the recipe swap, I'd love for you to share something! If you try the buffalo chicken dip, let me know!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke