Monday, August 19, 2013

Wonderful Weekends

4:30 came on Friday and you know what that means for me, out of the office and start of the weekend! My weekend was lots of fun, I got to go to my parents' house in Kentucky and I got to see lots of people I hadn't seen in a while so that was great!
On Friday after work, Preston and I were thinking about going to the movie theater, but instead we opted for a night at home. I picked up Chinese on my way home, so dinner and clean up was a breeze (which I was SO thankful for). After dinner we had a pretty low key evening and then we cleaned our house.
Saturday I got up early, packed a bag, and headed to KY (only an hour drive for me now). That morning, I had a hair appointment. After a cut and highlights, I headed to my friend Deanna's house. Deanna is a make up genius, I'm telling you, I think she knows everything there is to know about make up...okay, maybe not everything but she knows a lot! I'm thankful that Deanna did my make up and showed me a better daily make up routine. We also went shopping and I got lots of new make up, it was fun! So, in a way, Saturday morning was a mini hair and make up make over for me!Did I mention Deanna has a beautiful baby girl, McKenzie? Love her!

Saturday evening my mom and I had a Thirty One party, it was a lot of fun... and now, I am a Thirty-One consultant! My sister Brinley and her dog, Max, must have been worn out from the party!
Sunday I went to my home church, it was so nice to see everyone. After church we had lunch at my parents and then shortly after, I headed back home where I hung out with Preston for the rest of the evening. Oh, I must add, I had to take Preston's car to Kentucky since my car has a spare tire on it right now, I got home and Preston had completely cleaned my car out, I was so excited and my car is looking great!
It was a great weekend, that of course ended too quickly.....already looking forward to next weekend, how about you?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. That baby is too cute-love her big eyes! How old is she? Yay for being a 31 consultant-so fun! Do you get free stuff??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. McKenzie is 7 mo. And, it'll depend how I do with 31!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke