Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thankful Thursday


Today I'm just thinking about a few things that I am thankful for. Some huge things, some simple things, but all in all, still parts of my life that I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful for Sprite Zero, I have one with my lunch each day at work, I love sprite and it gives me a "pop" feel without the calories, win!

I'm thankful for having a coat. It's cold out there, y'all!

I'm thankful for friendships. I am starting a new devotion book with two of my friends and I am glad that I have a bond with these 2 girls.

I'm thankful for surprises. How boring would life be if everything was expected?!

I'm thankful to know that God has a plan for my life... even though I'm a planner, it's nice to know that I'm not in complete control, because honestly, sometimes my plan isn't the best plan.... I'm working on realizing that in all situations.

I'm thankful to have a job that I enjoy doing and what I went to school for.

I'm thankful for a supportive husband.

I'm thankful that we have 2 wonderful "sides" family.

I'm thankful for a forgiving Savior.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. And, I am very thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little reminders like this, Brooke! We have SO much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! There is always something to be grateful tor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke