Thursday, January 23, 2014

Memphis: Graceland!

Hello Friends!

I want to post my last few thoughts from Memphis, simply so that I won't forget it and can look back to this post... Friday after the training concluded, we went to Graceland!  I didn't know much about Elvis before going, but I definitely know a little bit now... like that his plane was named after his one and only daughter. Most people probably already know about things before I saw them, but it was all new to me.  I think one of the best things I learned was that even after doing shows, and sometimes double shows, Elvis and his crew would go back to the hotel room and would all sing gospel music.  I also learned that Elvis gave his mother anything she could ever need, or want.  Anyways, I don't have a whole lot to say about it, but here are pictures!













post signature

3 comments:

  1. He had a plane!? It's huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elvis recorded with the famous J D Sumner and the Stamps Quartet. Some of his best albums. Outstanding voices, great gospel music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I kind of want to go there now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke