Friday, January 24, 2014

5 on Friday!


Whoohoo for Friday! Linking up with the Good Life Blog for Five on Friday…

[ONE] It snowed this week, probably the most we’ve got this winter, about 4 inches. I know that is not near what some people have got… but I did enjoy the snow day I got off work!

[TWO] Flats are NOT the best snow shoes… I guess I didn’t realize how much was predicted because walking our hill in these in the snow was not fun and my toes were practically frozen.



[THREE] Preston and I made snow cream. Believe it or not, Preston had never had it before. We all liked it… Chloe had some too. We put plain snow in her bowl to see if she would eat it, nope turned her nose because it wasn’t sweet, spoiled?



[FOUR] Speaking of Chloe, we enjoyed major play time with her one evening this week and she was too cute playing with her chicken.. and her duck… and her puff, this dog has too many toys. She was panting like crazy by the end of it.



[FIVE] I painted my nails and did a little at home mani at the beginning of this week. I used a new color I got last week, O.P.I. “I Theodora You”. I like it because it is simple, yet pretty..win!




post signature

2 comments:

  1. Your flats are cute!!! I have been putting my flats in my purse and wearing my snow boots here in so cold IN! Love your nail polish color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You all did get a lot of snow! I bet your feet were freezing, but your shoes are super cute. I love the nail polish color. It's is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke