Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Urban Decay Naked 2


As many of us ladies, I had been eyeballing the Urban Decay Naked 2 eye shadow palette. For Christmas, Preston, ahem... Santa brought it to me and I have loved it every day since. There are so many different shades and multiple ways to use the palette, how can a girl figure out them all? I've played around with it, my most used colors are snake bite, chopper, ydk, half baked, and foxy. Recently I've been using an application method I found on a Pinterest tutorial. It is a peachy/chocolate look, you can see it here.

This is what it looked like on me this morning.



So here's my thoughts, since many of us use this palette, I figured we would all benefit if others shared how they apply it, I know I would. So, if you use this eye shadow, I'm asking a favor of you. Please comment with the steps of your eye shadow application and which shades you use, what end of the brush, etc. Maybe share what works better and what doesn't? Attempting to make a way to share ideas and hopefully when everyone reads the responses, the "oh, I've gotta try that!" feeling happens.. so please share!!


post signature


2 comments:

  1. Pretty! :) My favorite use of the Naked 2 palette is: (1) apply half-baked to my lid with my finger and then (2) apply snakebite to the crease with the domed side of the brush. Then blend the snakebite with a different finger where it hits my brow and call it a day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke