Friday, February 14, 2014

Snow Days: Meet Goliath & Valentine's Day

Yesterday after taking some morning pictures, we spent a good part of the afternoon inside. After lunch we decided it was time to get out and play in the snow. We didn't have sleds and I was bummed about not getting to sled, but Preston and I wanted to make a huge snowman, and that we did! I didn't have a hat or buttons, but part of the fun in a snowman is improvising and using what you have to decorate it. Our snowman was not name Frosty, or Jack, but Goliath because he was so huge! We had so much fun in the snow and even had a mini snowball fight. I'm glad I have a husband who will still play in the snow! Today I am off with another snow day, I plan on doing some house work, laundry, mopping, etc. while Preston is at work. We originally planned to celebrate Valentine's day on Saturday so we are continuing with that plan. For dinner, I'm making stuffed shells with a side salad, at Preston's request. Looking forward to trying a new recipe this evening and spending the evening with my love!

Happy Valentine's Day, Preston!  

And now... some pictures of our fun day yesterday! 










post signature

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome snow man! Ya'll are way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous that y'all had enough snow for a snowman!

    xx, ss || seersuckersass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke