Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Always, Sometimes, Never

I've seen always, sometimes, never posts floating around blogs lately and decided I would join in on the fun.

I always wear earrings.
I always have a car jar/ air freshener in my car.
I always change clothes right after I get home from work.
I always treat Chloe girl when she comes inside.
I always remove makeup/wash face, brush teeth before bed.

I sometimes wear shoes other than flats, but its rare.
I sometimes paint my nails weekly.
I sometimes get bored with my hair/hair style.
I sometimes take my vitamins, working on making it always.
I sometimes intentionally leave my purse at home.

I never go to work without my planner.
I never leave my car running while I pump gas.
I never separate laundry. Weird, I know.
I never don't have chapstick.
I never eat mushrooms... or olives..or avocado

And there you have it, 15 random facts about me... soo, your turn, always, sometimes never?!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I always change clothes right after I get home from work. <----- this one is a must for me too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke