Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Power of a Post-it

Post-it notes... nothing special, right? Wrong. Post-its are a part of my every day life, I use them constantly at work and actually have a nice little system for Post-its. Why am I writing about it though? Because this morning, a Post-it was pretty powerful.
I got ready, got in my car, and found a Post-it note from Preston on my speedomter. Just a simple note, but at the perfect time it meant so much more than a few words on paper stuck to my car. That little Post-it was a reminder, and a reminder I'm holding onto for a while. I decided to write a Post-it in exchange. Sure, it's a 3x3 sticky paper for notes, but when giving it to someone who matters, it goes a long way. To me, it means Preston was thinking about me and my day, so much show that showed effort and wanted me to know... it was encouraging.
So here's the challenge, leave a Post-it note for someone you care about... those few words on that sticky could mean more than you'll even know, and if you have something to say to someone, why not Post-it?

post signature

5 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love this! I'll take the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super sweet. And a great idea! I'm going to have to make an effort to do that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's my boy! Need I say more? Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the little things, isn't it? That's so, so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke