Monday, February 10, 2014

Positives on a Monday

a day of k


Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. Ours was a good one pretty much planned around church activities and a Sunday nap. We also enjoyed a BBQ lunch to celebrate our friend, Machele's birthday. Anywho, today didn't start off so great and when I saw a positive link up, I decided to join in to remind myself that even in the middle of a bad morning, there are far too many positives to let a few negatives get in my way. So, now for the link up and my 4 positives things!

[ONE.] It's Jillian Michaels work out day at Curves this evening, it's a positive thing because I can tell I'm getting better with each work out. I'm really pushing myself and I hope it begins to show.

[TWO.] Getting out of bed means it was time to get ready for work and I am being positive for simply having a job... and a job that is in my career field at that! Sometimes it absolutely drains me, but I love it and I have a purpose. Also I am positive this is the job for me.

[THREE.] Monday started a new week of meals, while doing our planning and shopping, we tried extra hard to choose healthier options. I enjoyed snacking on my grapes this morning and I'm seeing the good side of healthier eating, now let's hope I can stick to it! I'm thankful there are so many healthy things that are actually quite yummy, looking forward to our grilled chicken salads for dinner this evening.

[FOUR.] This cold weather totally stinks, and I'm over it... BUT, with each day, that's another day we're closer to Spring (and flowers) so woohoo for another day closer to warmer weather, even if it isn't here just yet.

And there you have it, I am glad I found 4 positives in the middle of this not so great morning, we have much to be thankful for everyday.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE Jillian Michaels (I wish my body would somehow transform into hers!!!) The workout sounds neat! I have tried some of her DVDs and they are so challenging!

    #2 gave me goosebumps. It's so true. I think a lot of us could benefit from just being thankful we are employed.

    PS....you've got yourself a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you wrote you are positive just to HAVE a job when most people complain about working. Also a new week of meals is always exciting! I need to add some more to my rotation, things are gettin' old around here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you on working out and getting healthy! I start the 21 day fix today and I'm really hoping I don't cave!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke