Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Trying Something New.....Curves

Hey girls, hope everyone is off to a good start of the week.
I don't know about you all, but I knew it was time that I had to add something into my normal routine, something for exercise and to get me feeling better about my self image (I'm not negative about my body, but I know that I need change). A few years ago, I was going to Zumba classes like it was going out of style and I loved it, I loved the music, the dancing, the workout, and the fun I had with my friends during the class. Sadly, where I live now, there are only a couple of Zumba classes and they aren't classes that work well with my schedule. A friend and I knew that our town had Curves, so we decided to give it a try.
The location and hours are perfect for me and I can stop at Curves on my way home from work, with it being a 30 minute workout, I know there is no excuse for not going. I am hoping that I will be successful with Curves. One thing I already love about it is that 2 days a week, there is Curves with Zumba! I tried it once last week and it was great.... here is to hoping that this is something that works for me. It is definitely helpful that I have a friend going, too. Have you tried curves? Or, do you have any tips/suggestions for exercise/eating right?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke