Friday, September 20, 2013

Five on Friday


Good morning, and happy FRIDAY to everyone.... I don't know about you all, but it's been a crazy week for me (hence the lack of blog posts)and I am happy to see the weekend. So here I am for Five on Friday!

[ONE] This morning I am SO thankful for casual Fridays at work.... the jeans and hoodie I have on made it just a little bit easier to come to work today, at least I'll be comfortable all day :)

[TWO] I'm excited about this weekend, it starts tonight and we are going to watch my brother's football game (yes, I just watched him last week, but there is nothing wrong with that!). Then my sister and brother are coming back to our house to spend the weekend.... Brinley and I plan to go to zumba and a baby shower, Brice will hang out with Preston...who knows what else the weekend holds.

[THREE] I wish my friends lived closer, some of my closests friends are all spread out in different directions (NC, IN, WV) and it makes it hard to see each other, which really stinks when you just need some friend time. Anybody know what I mean? However, it does make me more grateful for times that are spent with those friends.

[FOUR] I am really liking the devotion book and the discussion I've had about it with friends... if you are interested in a Proverbs 31 devo book, "Beautiful In God's Eyes" is wonderful!

[FIVE] I am setting the goal for myself to be extra kind to at least 2 strangers in the upcoming week, you girls keep me in check if you haven't heard about it next week!

That's all from me today.... have a fantastic weekend!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend with B!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing -- I wish my friends were closer too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke