Thursday, December 12, 2013

This or That Link Up

This or That Link Up

Link ups are fun and I like them, especially when I'm not so sure what to write about during my average midway through the work week day like I'm having today. So, here is a link up about winter... join in on the fun!

Fashionable Snow Boots or Practical Snow Boots?

Fashionable Snow Boots
I wouldn't really classify them as rubber get in the snow boots, but I love my Ugg boots that keep me warm in the cold weather, so I'm leaning towards fashionable boots. Some, not all, practical boots are pretty ugly.

Hat or Ear Muffs?

Hat or Ear warmer
Ear muffs look goofy. I love different tobogans, especially when I have a matching scarf and gloves to go with it. This year I have a new love for crocheted ear warmers. I've bought two, and I'm wanting to learn to do them myself!

Snowed In or Playing Out In The Snow?

Snowed In
I like getting out in the snow if I'm bundled up and with others, but especially if it's just me, I love a good movie, a blanket, and a cup of hot chocolate with my Chloe dog on my lap.

Sledding or Snow Tubing?

Snow Tubing
I have only been sledding and have always wanted to tube, so although I haven't actually done it, I'm going to say tubing.

Almost Winter or Winter’s Almost Over?

Both- I can't pick this or that.
While I really love bringing out the boots and coats and enjoying all of the wonderful holidays as winter comes, I also really love when winter is almost over because I know that spring is coming... with lots of new flowers that I love!

Join in on the link up!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke