Friday, December 13, 2013

Five on Friday


As I sit here and eat my Smartones meal and sip my slenderize strawberry melon drink at my desk on my lunch break, I thought I'd write a post, and what better on Friday than linking up for Five on Friday... here we go!

[ONE] This week has seemed fast, yet slow at different times, if that even makes sense. Kind of like the days are long but wow, tomorrow is already Saturday. Anybody else feel this way or is it just me?

[TWO] Last night I finished watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation for the first time... that's right, I had never watched this Christmas movie and had always heard about it, so this week we watched it on Netflix. I split it between 2 evenings because the first evening I was exhausted and just couldn't finish it.

[THREE] I have really enjoyed Christmas shopping this year, especially for the girl on our angel tree, it has been so fun and I hope she loves all of her gifts. We are finishing our Christmas shopping tomorrow and I will finish wrapping everything hopefully on Sunday.

[FOUR] Speaking of our little shopping trip that we have planned for tomorrow, we are going to Hobby Lobby and it might be ridiculous how excited I am. I haven't been to one in months because we don't have one where we live so I am suuuper happy about going to get some things I've had on my list for a while. Bonus, I looked at their sale ad and everything I'm wanting is 50% off this week, woohoo!

[FIVE] I want to wish my little sister, Brinley, the best of luck for her state cheer competition tomorrow! Brin, you got it, stay tight, no frog legs, and use those facials, I looove youuuu!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. SO glad you are making the trip to Hobby Lobby! I'm sure you won't be disappointed! I still have tons of Christmas shopping to do but it's supposed to snow more here tomorrow so I'm hoping to make a dent this evening. Or at least finish up the kids and hubs! Have a great weekend! Be sure to post all your Hobby Lobby goodies:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hobby Lobby too! What'd you think of the movie?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke