Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Tag!



I was tagged by Laurie over at Disney n Diapers for this fun Christmas tag and decided to join in on the fun!

Questions:
1.What do you love the most about Christmas time? At Christmas, I love the decorations, the music, the movies, the gift giving, spending time with family, but I love the fact that it's a time where so many people recognize our amazing Savior and his birth... happy birthday, Jesus!

2. Do you celebrate the holiday in style or is Bah-Humbug for you? Is this about clothing or is this about our way of celebrating? For clothing, it's a casual style, usually jeans and a sweater/cardigan or something like that. If you mean way we celebrate Christmas, it's usually the traditional read Jesus' birth story, open gifts, and have dinner kind of day... not really a big party.

3. Are you leaving anything out for Santa Claus this year so he remembers to leave your presents? Santa at our house has already been getting Christmas treats, so if there are some that evening, they might get put out. Of course when I was growing up, it was a must.

4. What is the one gift you are most looking forward to GIVING? {It can be to your kids, another family member, etc – remember to be discreet if they read your blog!} I have a few different gifts that I am excited to see them open, but I think Brinley will love her gift!

5. What is your all-time favorite Christmas movie? "you're the the the.... THE GRINCH!" I love The Grinch with Jim Carey, but I also really LOVE Elf!

6. What is your all-time favorite Christmas song? This year I have really loved The Heart of Christmas by Matthew West. For more traditional, I like Walking in a Winter Wonderland.

7. If given the opportunity would you participate in an “Ugly Sweater” party and what sweater would you wear? Peruse one on the internet or even in your own closet and show us!
"You go Glen Coco!"


8. Have you started any Christmas traditions this year that you plan on carrying forward? We have decided to make a big breakfast this year and I'm sure we will continue to do that... we are going to family members' houses like usual, so that's a tradition.

9. It’s Christmas morning … what does it look like outside where you live? I like it like this, pretty snow, but clear roads :)


10. You just found yourself standing under the mistletoe … who comes up to give you a kiss first? We never have mistletoe, but I'm sure Brinley would pop one on my cheek just to be goofy.

& here are the lucky bloggers I will pass this lovely tag too.
Please remember you don't have to do the tag, but you are welcome to join in on the fun :)
Tracy @ Our Little Family of 6
 Brittney @ Razorback Britt
Emily @ Your Daily Dose of the Donaldsons
Ryan @ Loved and Lovely

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke