Friday, August 29, 2014

5 current must haves

I'm not one to be much of a "beauty blogger", but I do have a few products that I use everyday that I just love... why not share them with you!

photo source photo source photo source photo source photo source

1. Big Sexy Hair root pump- my hair is generally flat, and I hate that! I don't want a ton of volume, but I need something. I squirt a couple pumps of this into the roots of my hair before blow drying and it really makes a difference.

2. Mary Kay Timewise Foundation- my skin is typically oily, so I got the one specified for oily skin. I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not, but it seems to stay on and has good coverage, I'll buy it again. Also, I've had it for a couple months and still have the majority of the tube left, a little goes a long way!

3. Milkshake volumizing shampoo and conditioner- I have been using this product for a few years now. My beautician keeps this stuff in her shop and it smells like heaven when she puts it in my hair. I can definitely tell a difference in my hair when I don't use this product- it helps with volume. They have smaller bottles, but I prefer the liter pumps.

4. Naked 2 eye shadow- This eye shadow is pretty popular right, and I'm sure many of you either have it or want it. I use the shade "snakebite" the most. I have used this everyday since the end of last year and you can't see the bottom metal under the shadow in any of them. I was afraid I would run out quickly, but I haven't. (I use urban decay eye shadow primer underneath the shadow to help keep it in place).

5. Nivea Kiss of smoothness chapstick- I have used this for years and I still have multiple tubes, in my makeup bag, purse, and desk drawer. Good for hydrating. I use this everyday regardless of other lipstick, it works great as a base.

Do you have anything you love that you just have to use everyday?

*I did not recieve any compensation for this post, all opinions and thoughts are my own.

2 comments:

  1. does chapstick count? because i have one in every pocket of every thing that has a pocket. hashtag addict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of the Milkshake shampoo. I need to look into that. I have spent some time reading previous posts and am glad that y'all are getting settled in your new area. We actually moved this summer and the unpacking and getting settled is a tough job, but so rewarding- especially when it is all done! haha :) Lana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke