Friday, August 15, 2014

Five on Friday: Kentucky Edition


Happy Friday!! So excited for it to be Friday and to have the weekend to look forward to. For today's 5 on Friday, I decided to make it a Kentucky edition- 5 reasons I am glad we moved! So, here they are:

[ONE] I love that I am able to go to things with my family/be closer to my family. For example, this weekend we are going to my brothers' football stuff. (Also excited to have a talented mom to embroider me and applique shirt for said "football stuff"). Also happy that it makes it much easier to visit my grandparents. Nana, I know you are reading, sorry we are further from you!

[TWO] We are really liking our new church. While we miss some individuals at our previous church, we are excited to see where this new ministry takes us.

[THREE] It isn't finished yet, but we are really looking forward to owning our own home, which is brand spanking new. It is fun to pick out different things for the house and make it our own.

[FOUR] The location we live in offers much more than our previous community. While it's still a small town, it's nice to have more options to choose from- simple things make a difference, people!

[FIVE] Change. While we hadn't lived in our previous location very long, sometimes a good change is needed. This move has made lots of changes, but so far, everything has been going well.

So, we've lived here for almost a week and I have found several things that I really like and I am sure I will love it even more when we are actually in our house. Sure, there are some negatives, like driving to work, but the postives out weight the negatives by far.

Have a happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are liking being back in KY-not that I doubted you would! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being close to family really makes it all so much better I think. Being able to pop by is pretty much my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the move has been such a positive thing for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason I don't like # one. But I'll manage. ....I could always adopt...ha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke