Wednesday, March 5, 2014

In My Purse

Most of us ladies carry a purse of some sort sometimes, or all the time. Everyone carries different things and after seeing another post about what's in your purse, I decided to write a similar post.  Since I was switching purses, what better time to write it?  So, here's what's in my purse:

First of all, my purse I am currently carrying is a Vera Bradley Mailbag.



So just what do I carry around daily?

In the first pocket of my purse, I have:

  • My work lanyard with name badge and office keys
  • Bath and Body works Shea Cashmere hand lotion
  • Ibuprofen
  • A mini deodorant
  • Sunglasses  
  • Tissues
  • Pony tail holder
In the Zippered pocket of my purse, I have:
  • Wallet
  • Checkbook
  • 5 lip products
  • 3 ink pens
  • Nail file
  • glasses/ glasses case/cleaning cloth
  • Hand sanatizer
  • Gum

There is room for my keys and phone in the front pocket of my purse.  I love how much room there is in this style of purse, and I always like a cross body purse.  

So what's in your purse... anything you think everyone must have?


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Great idea for a post. I'm thinking of doing a what's in my purse blog post now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I don't carry a purse anymore unless it's date night and it's just me going out.Most of the time I just throw my wallet and lip gloss in Savannas diaper bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a new purse so bad! I love yours! Now that Karsyn is a little bigger, I just carry a diaper and small packages of wipes in my purse instead of a diaper bad. It works great for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My purse is ALWAYS a mess haha I just can't seem to help it. Without fail though, I always have my Tide pen and some black ink pens - because I never know when I'll need them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's in my bag posts are so interesting for some reason! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke