Friday, November 1, 2013

Welcome to our new home!

Woohoo for Friday! Hope everyone has had a great week. Preston and I have settled into our new house which is now beginning to feel like home! Even though we still have lots if work to do, I decided to take some pics (sorry for the poor cell phone pic quality) to let you see a glimpse of our home....
Wreath on our front door

Living Room

We still need to get/make a t.v. stand, but this works for now
I love this little table for some reason :)
Chloe's pile of toys, spoiled much?
What will be a game room, table is in there for a puzzle right now
walking into the kitchen
Still need to add a table runner and the window curtain
back hall/mudroom area
My mom got me these cute little pumpkins
utility closet
Guest bathroom
Guest bedroom that we haven't done anything with
master bedroom, yes, those are Chloe's stairs to get on the bed
Our stain glass window on the front of the house

Hope you enjoyed the walk through of part of our house, I left a little out until we get it finished :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Congrats on the new house! I love the dining room wall art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO exciting! I love the island bar in the kitchen and the mesh wreath on the front door:) We just moved into our house about a year ago and we are still getting "settled" Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke