Thursday, May 1, 2014

Life Lately....

Hello friends!  What... a post finally not about the weekend, I know, shocking!  I just haven't had a whole lot to write about, but then I had the idea of just writing about what's been going on in my life lately, well, what's been going on besides work that is, because I'm not writing about that!

Lately I've been Reading: The most recent thing I have read was Psalm 139, during a short devo this morning.  I love this chapter and it's meaning, so grateful God created me and I have a purpose!

Via
Lately I've been watching: I haven't ever been hooked to a singing show on t.v., but this season we've been following along with The Voice and I have really liked it... I like the fact that people are chosen based on their voice at the beginning of the show and not their appearance, and these coaches can be pretty funny.  I've also been watching Netflix some, we find the show Baby Daddy to be funny.  Can't wait for Parenthood to be back on Amazon prime!

Lately I've been listening to: Currently in my office at work I have Casting Crowns Thrive cd in my cd player... I really like the lyrics from the song Thrive..."Joy unspeakable, faith unsinkable, love unstoppable, anything is possible!"

Lately I've been wanting: New spring/summer tops... especially ones for work.  I've also been wanting to plant annuals, but I am planning on doing that in a couple of weeks.

Lately I've been loving: The warm and sunny weather!  It is so nice to not have to wear jackets, however I do continue to wear cardigans... they are acceptable year round in my book.  Also loving OPI Charged up cherry nail polish, I had this color once when I had a manicure and loved it, so now I enjoy having it on hand at home, it's currently the color of my toes.


via

Lately I've been wishing: That weekends lasted longer, but I'm sure just about everyone wishes that.  Before I had a Monday-Friday job, weekends were just like any other day consisting of work shifts and homework/studying, but now that I have a "big girl job" I looove my weekends.  I've also been wishing that we had planned a vacation for this Summer, but we are planning to stay home.  I am looking forward to our camping weekend and Preston's graduation next weekend, though!

Lately I've been eating: Our menu for this week has been sausage/cream cheese croissants, chicken, grilled salmon and veggies, stuffed shells and salad, and chicken sandwhiches. 

Hope you enjoyed some pointless information about me... it's almost the weekend! Now tell me, what's life like lately for you?

4 comments:

  1. Loving that nail color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Baby Daddy funny?! I need to get caught up on it... Thank goodness for Netflix & lazy weekends!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I loveee the voice and that is one of my favorite verses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love watching The Voice...when I remember that it's on. I am into American Idol this season. I wish weekends lasted longer too! How do you make your cream cheese/ ham lunches??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke