Wednesday, May 14, 2014

In Honor of Our Anniversary...

*Warning: picture heavy post* 

Today makes 3 years that Preston and I have been married.... 3!  It truly amazes me how quickly these 3 years have went.  So let's have a flash back of our wedding and an over view of the past years.

Preston and I were married at Coal Run Church of Christ on May 14, 2011 .











We had our reception at the East KY Expo Center, which I think was a blast!





We had a wonderful honeymoon on a Carnival cruise to Grand Cayman, Belize, Isla Roatan, and Cozumel. 



Our first home was in Grayson, KY.  We then moved from there to Tennessee where I finished my schooling and earned my Master's degree in social work.  We liked TN, but knew it wasn't the right place for us.  After living there a year and a half, we moved to VA.  We moved into one home and within a few months, moved again to another home still in the same area, thanks to Preston's job.  It is such a blessing that we both have jobs in our career field here! 

Also since being married, we landed an awesome deal on another cruise and went in Spring 2013. 


We also went with our friends to the Outer Banks in North Carolina... 




So 3 years, 3 fun vacations, 3 different states, 4 different homes, 3 college degrees, 5 different jobs, and a ton of fun later, we are here today... I have so enjoyed these past 3 years and I am looking forward to many more.  I am thankful for the one that God created for me and I am excited to see what the future holds for us! 




7 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm jealous about the honeymoon. Nick and I overspent for our wedding and didn't go on one. Oh, if I could only go back in time. So much I would change! Anyway, Happy Anniversary lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Brooke! I hope you and P have a great weekend away celebrating!!! :) Your wedding and reception was fun, we had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Isn't it so nice to unwind on the honeymoon after the crazy of wedding planning?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your pictures! Happy anniversary :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  5. My anniversary was May 12th! Beautiful wedding and happy late anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke