Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Wonderful Weekends:Prom Prom Prom!

This past weekend was a great one! My younger brothers and sister all had prom and my sister had a double header soft ball game, with that being said, I headed to KY right after work on Friday.

Brinley had a double header soft ball game.  The first game they won 20-11.  The second game was against the same team, it was already 10:30pm and only in the 2nd inning, but after seeing some lightening, the other team said they were done. We won 12-6.  After leaving the game we went to the hospital to see our friend and her new born... so wonderful! My brother Bradley and his girlfriend Laikin had prom Friday night, but I didn't see them until after, however they had some great pictures.  My brother Brice's girlfriend, Cayci's, prom was also Friday evening, but since they go to different schools, they couldn't go to each other's 8th grade prom, but they still took pictures together. 









On Saturday, Brinley was up to get ready for 8th grade prom, which meant make up, hair, etc.  My friend from high school did her make up (she's awesome!) and a mom of a friend did her hair... both of them looked really great! 










Before coming home Saturday evening, I went to Orange Leaf (frozen yogurt) with my parents, which was delicious, and then went to Lowe's to get a few planters.  I turned the porch light on when I got home and arranged the flowers... but I'll share about that in another post. 

Sunday we enjoyed church and then grilled steaks for lunch, yum!  We got some laundry done and cleaned up the house.  After evening services, it was a trip to the grocery store and then home to make  vinyl keychains... it was a good day! 

Oh yes, my friend Renee has started a blog, so she is new to this lovely blog world... you should check out her page here!
   

5 comments:

  1. Love all the prom pictures!!! :) Their dresses are so pretty too!!!! Jr. High Prom is a neat idea, we never had that when I was growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekend! I love all of the prom pictures! They all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look so great! I still love looking at peoples prom pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get over these pictures! The first one looks like a bride! I can't get over how dolled up they all are!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG those prom pictures look more like wedding pictures!! They are beautiful!! And that blue dress---I LOVE the swirl patterns!!!!!

    Brianna
    http://keepingupwiththekeens2428.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke