Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Thursday is here again and I only have 2 more Thursdays this month to finish out my goal of writing about things I am thankful for every week in November.  Even the little things are important, so here's what I'm thankful for this week:
 
1. My awesome husband that warms my car up in the mornings that it's not in the garage.
 
2. Friends that are encouraging and comforting in tough times.
 
3. Neosporin
 
4. Friendly co-workers
 
5. Manicures.
 
6. Heated mattress pad.
 
7. Evenings with no plans.... relax!
 
8. Apple cider k-cups
 
9. Getting my license plate and tags changed, thankful it's over!
 
10. Random lunch dates with friends.
 
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke