Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Sometimes I really think about what I am thankful for, it's something I need to do more of. However, with it being November and the month of Thanksgiving, I am going to make it a goal to share about things I am thankful for every week this month. 
 
This week, I am thankful for (in no particular order):
 
1. A God who is good and pours grace and mercy every day, though none of us deserve it. (so maybe this one is intended to be #1 for a reason)
2. A husband who is willing to help me with various things at home, even when I want to clean at random hours and unplanned.
3. Our house becoming our home... we have settled in and we love our house!
4. Our new church family that has welcomed us the past few months since we started our ministry there.
5. My Chloe dog.
6. My agency hiring another worker to help me out- wooo!
7. Friends that live miles apart, yet we remain super close.
8. Movies- especially ones that can make you laugh.
9. A mom that embroiders and is crafty #monogrameverything
10. Positive changes in the children I work with... that's what makes it worth while.
 
What are you thankful for?

3 comments:

  1. I need a mom who will monogram everything! I am thankful for the Lord allowing our family to travel! hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for being crafty! I'm getting so excited to craft ALL over our new house ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke