Monday, June 2, 2014

A Review

This past week I received my first Vox Box, compliments of Influenster to try various products... who doesn't love freebies?!  I will do a post for all of the products in the box (there were some good ones!), but for now, I am reviewing Kiss everlasting french nails.

I am not one that usually tries press on nails, but I tried these after getting them in my box and I was surprisingly pleased with the results.  Let's break it down into bullets! 

Pros:
  • The nails have tabs that are easy to tell the different sizes
  • Easy application with the gel glue provided
  • I received the "real short" length, which was a great length, I only filed the thumb nails
  • Great, easy, and CHEAP nail fix in a hurry
Cons:
  • There were a few bubbles underneath the nails from the glue
  • I'm not sure how long they will withstand my job that involves a lot of typing
  • Recommended use is only 7 days wear, instead of multiple weeks from acrylics
So what's the main idea?  I would recommend these nails for anyone looking for a cute, quick fix for nails.  I would definitely purchase these for going to a wedding or if there is a time I want to have nice looking nails and don't want to pay the $40 I normally do for acrylics.  I do like this brand of nail products.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke