Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Weekends and Christmas Break

Woohoo! Hello, blogging friends... finally, I am able to give you all an update and have a new post, it's about time!  School had been crazy and I was super busy with final exams (glad that's over) and coming home for about three weeks.  Lots has happened since my last post, so I will give you a brief recap, here we go!

My last actual post had weekend plans, wedding info, and beauticontrol.  Brinley's cheer competition was so much fun and she did a great job, especially for it to be her first competition.  The night before, at practice she did her standing handspring tuck and landed it, she had never been able to do it before, she also did her alterations (round-off, handspring, tuck, handspring, tuck)!  You would have thought she had done them forever, they looked so good!  Saturday started early with hair and makeup at the hotel, all the girls had to get all glitzy for the competition.  At the competition, Brinley's fans were our mom, Lisa, aunt, teresa, cousin, makayla, aunt nicole, and myself.  The team placed first in their division!  It was so much fun cheering her on and we can't wait for the next competition which is at the end of Jan.  Until then, there will be lots of practicing...
Brinley

Brinley and Me

First coming on to the floor!

I know its blurry, but had to have an action shot!

Awesome job, girls!

Afterwards

ugh, Brinley's face...

Me, Aunt Tersea, Mom, Makayla, and Brinley

Nicole, Mom, and Me

Mom, Brinley, and Me

Mom and Me


Brinley by the end of the day, haha!
Wedding plans are still going well, we got some more things done for the cruise and still have a bit to do.  We are excited about registering in a couple of weeks, I'm sure you'll hear about it in another post!  Preston and I enjoyed time together before he went home to Abingdon this past Monday, I will see him again after Christmas.  Things have been going well, finished up Christmas cards and mailed them this week, I've wrapped a ton of presents, and I'm enjoying the break... well, for the most part.  I am taking an online class and I don't like that I have homework over Christmas, but oh well!!

I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas, let us remember what Christmas is really about and praise God for giving us his son as the most precious gift.  Through the hustle and bustle of shopping and buying, lets not forget the true reason for the season... Merry Christmas, everyone... and EMILY, enjoy Florida!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the cheer pictures :) and I will enjoy Florida. Woohoo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke