Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fall List Update

How is it already the middle of October? It's definitely feeling like Fall around here lately, except for the ridiculous amounts of rain making it feel like Spring. Leaves are changing their color late this year, and it looks like this weekend will be the peak of the color change. From our house, we are surrounded by mountains and the colors are beautiful! Since we are really getting into fall now, I decided to post an update on how we are doing with the Fall "bucket list/to do list" that I posted a few weeks ago.

1. Make another Fall wreath. I love making wreaths, and my Fall wreath that I currently have has been my favorite of all the ones that I have made, you can check it out here. This is possibly happening this weekend.

2. Carve a pumpkin with Preston and siblings- need I say more?
Hoping to in the next couple of weeks

3. Decorate our new house with Fall Decor! We should be moving in sometime this month or very beginning of October, I love fall decorations, how perfect for the first season to decorate our new home?! Can't wait to scatter my pumpkins, leaves, scarecrows throughout the house.

4. Enjoy my first pumpkin spice cappuccino from Speedway ASAP. A friend introduced these to me in high school and I have loved them ever since.

5. Decorate my office w/ Fall decorations that have been in my filing cabinet since last year.

6. Hopefully have friends from NC and WV over for a Friday night. Half of this is happening Friday- Can't wait!

7. Enjoy Thanksgiving with family.

8. Maybe take some family pictures outside when the leaves change... maybe.

9. Participate in Trunk-or-Treat at our church. We've decided on our costumes.... we're going to be Indians!

10. Relax a little- Summer is super busy! We just moved, relaxing has definitely not happened, but I know it's coming soon!

What have you and your family done so far this fall?

1 comment:

  1. We haven't done too many fall things yet. I either have all of the kiddos' costumes or have them ordered. yay! We plan a pumpkin patch trip this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke