Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hello, Fall!

Friends, I've realized Summer is coming to an end- how is it already almost the middle of September? We've been pretty busy these days, and I'm sure that has passed time quickly, but wow, this year is moving! Think about it... only 106 days until Christmas!

Are you ready for fall? I can't say that I'm going to complain about cooler temperatures, beautiful leaves, and pumpkin everything, but I will hold out wearing flip flops as long as possible! Here are a few things I am hoping to do this Fall season...

1. Make another Fall wreath. I love making wreaths, and my Fall wreath that I currently have has been my favorite of all the ones that I have made, you can check it out here.
2. Carve a pumpkin with Preston and siblings- need I say more?
3. Decorate our new house with Fall Decor! We should be moving in sometime this month or very beginning of October, I love fall decorations, how perfect for the first season to decorate our new home?! Can't wait to scatter my pumpkins, leaves, scarecrows throughout the house.
4. Enjoy my first pumpkin spice cappuccino from Speedway ASAP. A friend introduced these to me in high school and I have loved them ever since.
5. Decorate my office w/ Fall decorations that have been in my filing cabinet since last year.
6. Hopefully have friends from NC and WV over for a Friday night.
7. Enjoy Thanksgiving with family.
8. Maybe take some family pictures outside when the leaves change... maybe.
9. Participate in Trunk-or-Treat at our church.
10. Relax a little- Summer is super busy!

Anything on your agenda for Fall?

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to stop by my local farmer's market and grab some pumpkins to decorate with! (They have the white ones, as well... SO excited!) Maybe fall is the time to change my office decor, as well?

    I'm just ready for the weather to be appropriate for fall fashion!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great fall list to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lists are my favorite. Followed closely by fall. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds devine! I need to make a fall list, but feel like when I'm stuck in 100 degree weather val is never coming! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm absolutely dying because there is no real FALL season here in Arizona, and it's by far my favorite season of all. I'm overcompensating with candles and scentsy though ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke