Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Moving & Organization

Hello friends!
Last time I posted on here (half a month ago... I'm slacking) I talked about us moving and not knowing exactly what we were going to do next. Well, if you remember me talking about finding a house we were interested, we have now had an accepted offer on that house and things are starting to become real.

The house is currently being built, and since we found it when we did, the builder is allowing us to have some say so in the finishings of the house. We were able to meet him to choose cabinets, countertops, carpet, laminate, etc. I'm still looking for the perfect paint colors, but I have an idea in mind.

We are currently in the process of packing up our things to move them. Here's where I'm looking for your input. We've moved several times, we're pretty organized in the moving/packing process, but do any of you have any suggestions or your favorite organizing techniques in your home that we could keep in mind for when we unpack them into our new house? Or, are there any specific organizing materials/objects that you think are a must have? We greatly appreciate any tips or tricks!

My lack of blogging totally stinks, I haven't been very into it lately. Likely due to how hectic things have been recently, hang in there with me, I'll be back more regularly soon!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke