Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Opinions Wanted!


source

This month I am upgrading my phone.... now to decide between android (what I'm used to) Galaxy S5, or the iPhone 6.  I've never used an iPhone, I've always been more comfortable with android because it's what I already know.  So, opinions and comments welcomed... what are the pros and cons to both?  Right now, all I know for pros is that I know and understand the Galaxy, but the iPhone would be better for listening and storing music.  Okay... tell me your opinions, go!

4 comments:

  1. My husband has the Galaxy and I have the iPhone. The only thing he wins his case on is that android has so many free music downloads, apps, etc. I've had Apple everything for 6 years so no stopping me now. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. we neeeeed to upgrade!! I've heard good things about the Galaxy! I still have the iPhone 4s & my husband has the 5. I am thinking I will get another iPhone, but I think my husband is up in the air!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am using the Galaxy S3 right now so I need to upgrade in a bad way as well.... still undecided. I think I'll just wait for the Galaxy6 to come out and then decide :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you! --Brooke